Milan wonderkid

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
From everything I've seen he is morrocan, maybe Italy are copying the Germans and using loads of players who aren't from the country ;)

we dont have one rostered player on the Italian NT that was born outside of italy aside from Osvaldo (who is an Italian descendant)

Mastour wouldn't be one either... as Ive mentioned 2-3 times already, he was born and raised in italy.

So, I dunno.

ACMilan said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
From everything I've seen he is morrocan, maybe Italy are copying the Germans and using loads of players who aren't from the country ;)

we dont have one rostered player on the Italian NT that was born outside of italy aside from Osvaldo (who is an Italian descendant)

Mastour wouldn't be one either... as Ive mentioned 2-3 times already, he was born and raised in italy.

So, I dunno.

The kids name is Hachim Mastour. Sounds Arabic to me. Is there the possibility that someone with non-Italian national parents could be born and raised in Italy and play for the Italian national team at youth level?

SunJihai said:
The kids name is Hachim Mastour. Sounds Arabic to me. Is there the possibility that someone with non-Italian national parents could be born and raised in Italy and play for the Italian national team at youth level?

He's of Moroccan descent. Who said otherwise?

But he's ITALIAN. Born. Raised. Plays for. Lives in.

ACMilan said:
SunJihai said:

He's of Moroccan descent. Who said otherwise?

But he's ITALIAN. Born. Raised. Plays for. Lives in.

You didn't say otherwise, but it was implied when an earlier poster said he seems like he's from an Arabic country and you brushed it off by saying he's Italian born and raised.

You then slapped down Cheadle's comment about him being Moroccan by claiming the only player on an Italian national team roster who was born outside Italy is Osvaldo, but he has Italian ancestry.

If you cared enough to specify Osvaldo's ancestry why wouldn't you acknowledge that the wonderkid is Italian, and of Moroccan descent?

SunJihai said:
You then slapped down Cheadle's comment about him being Moroccan by claiming the only player on an Italian national team roster who was born outside Italy is Osvaldo, but he has Italian ancestry.

If you cared enough to specify Osvaldo's ancestry why wouldn't you acknowledge that the wonderkid is Italian, and of Moroccan descent?

Are you trolling?

Osvaldo was born and raised in Argentina.
Mastour was born and raised in Italy.

Do you really not see the difference?

ACMilan said:
SunJihai said:

Are you trolling?

So is he Italian or not?

Feed-The-Goat said:
ACMilan said:
SunJihai said:

Are you trolling?

So is he Italian or not?
English!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.