Miles Addison

Bombo

Was very impressed with this lad today. 20 years old just come back from injury looked a real prospect, big tall centre half that can play football on the ground as well. Like a young camel gob, we should start buying these good young English players I thought it was a mistake not buying Delph. Even if they don't all work out they will still have a sell on value this is where Oneil is clever at villa.

I watched the game aswell he done well i was also impressed nexcatle were very unluck not to win though, lookign forward to them back in the prem next season

Watched the Newcastle vs Derby game, he was excellent, looks an incredible prospect.

a lot of these younger players make the mistake of moving to the Premier league too quickly.

In the case of Delph, he should have played another year or two at Leeds before making the move. Very hard to move from League 1 to the top division, especially at a young age.

Premier league clubs are to blame, in the most part. They buy up anyone with a slight reputation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.