Miles Kane

alib

off to see him tonight at the Acadamy

Colour of the Trap was one of the best albums of last year

anyone else going?

Dunno about one of the best albums, but its really good. Rearrange is an AWESOME track.

Even my 7 year old lad listens to it on his iPod :-)

I bought the album off iTunes and got 4 or 5 free videos with it...playing songs from the album, but in the studio. Nice.

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Dunno about one of the best albums, but its really good. Rearrange is an AWESOME track.

Even my 7 year old lad listens to it on his iPod :-)

I bought the album off iTunes and got 4 or 5 free videos with it...playing songs from the album, but in the studio. Nice.

Rearrange is my favourite Miles Kane track. I didn't like The Rascals or The Last Shadow Puppets but I feel he's been a solo artist from day one. Blink and you'll miss his appearance in Awaydays.

I've seen him twice live, first one he was supporting Beady Eye and the second time was when he was supporting Kasabian in Nottingham, one of my favourite tunes of his though isnt actually on the album, its the B-side to Come Closer which is called Kaka Boom.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltbUddUqSVU[/youtube]

Preferred The Rascals and The Little Flames although I still quite like his new stuff. BIt of a rip off merchant though, especially with Inhaler. Proper cribbed a Music Machine riff.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4c0x6ecpX4[/youtube]

Still be there tonight though.

Good album and he's excellent live, saw him supporting Beady Eye last year at the Apollo and he was brilliant.

Seen him in Glasgow on Saturday night and its fair to say he puts on one hell of a show! Probably the best gig I've been to so far the encore of Come Closer was just unbelievable and was also good to see him play First of My Kind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.