Miles kane

Parksidecity

All the great Manchester Music , and they pick someone from outside the City and someone who hasn't had a top ten hit.

Just launching his solo stuff - former lead singer of the rascals ( who did nothing ) more famous for being artic monkeys lead singers best mates

would only appeal to about 5% of people going - though not credible would be better having a Oasis tribute band

What about
Badly drawn boy
The doves
Kid Brittish
New order
Johnny Marr - all bands connected with City.

Ever thought the club asked all of those listed above and they couldn't/weren't interested?

You make a valid point. I'd find it difficult to imagine Johnny Marr would turn it down considering he's trying to promote his debut album. But hey-ho, you can't really moan for a tenner.

yatesy94 said:
You make a valid point. I'd find it difficult to imagine Johnny Marr would turn it down considering he's trying to promote his debut album. But hey-ho, you can't really moan for a tenner.

Johnny Marr would have been a great shout.

Some of those acts would have done it.

Doves maybe not - but others are touring or on the road -

I am surprised Miles Kane agreed to do it to be honest.

Playing a gig to a load of 6/7 and 8 year olds with their parents as most of the crowd will be, hardly raises the street cred....

Must be gettin paid well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.