Millwall fan tries to buy his own season ticket seat...

Stop apologising you foolish old man, you sound pathetic. How long have you been buying tickets for all ticket games whilst having a ticket you absolute weapon?

Every forum i've been on today people are laughing at you. People from all over the country.

You've let yourself down and you've let Millwall down.

You're the biggest Donut in the Universe. I'm not reknewing next season because i'd be in the same stadium as someone as stupid as you.

This comment is by one hell of a cock muncher. Nice, well intentioned banter, and this Thunder C*nt goes and spoils it.

Top draw by stuwall. Keep your head up.

vonksbignose said:
This has to be my favourite reply! I know its tight & the fella is "digging him out" (whatever that means), but the insults are fuckin awesome:

Stop apologising you foolish old man, you sound pathetic. How long have you been buying tickets for all ticket games whilst having a ticket you absolute weapon?

Every forum i've been on today people are laughing at you. People from all over the country.

You've let yourself down and you've let Millwall down.

You're the biggest Donut in the Universe. I'm not reknewing next season because i'd be in the same stadium as someone as stupid as you.
WUM or not, that reply is fucking hilarious. "Absolute weapon" pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.