Millwalls firm teaming up with Stoke...

ardwickboy said:
Does that mean all the City fans have to stay away from the ground for their own safety, and just let the stoke and millwall fans rule Manchester?????????............WE ARE SHITTING OURSHELVES,

Tell me its not true.

ardwickboy said:
Does that mean all the City fans have to stay away from the ground for their own safety, and just let the stoke and millwall fans rule Manchester?????????............WE ARE SHITTING OURSHELVES,

Definitely Clarkie of the Week

It's even got the slightly ranty, outraged style of the original

ardwickboy said:

We will stand and sing, no hummers.

ardwickboy said:

I suggest you watch it again and take bit more notice!

ardwickboy said:

Marvellous........

ardwickboy said:

Although the whole comment is stupid....... What have Stoke and Millwall got to do with it?

djelanomcfc said:
ardwickboy said:

Although the whole comment is stupid....... What have Stoke and Millwall got to do with it?
I'm guessing he read the title about the piss take meet I made up and didn't watch the vid aha! ;p

myleftfoot said:
I'm with ardwick on this, no way are some southern shandy drinking hard nut choir takin over our turf.

It's time to dust of my old aled jones 45's and clear the cobwebs out of my throat!!!!

Nah..let's go with a bit of David essex..all together now "hold me close, don't let me go, wooah..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.