Milner/Balotelli Deals by Thursday - Still possible?

I'm waiting for the inevitable post:

"Just had a text from a mate who knows this girl who walks her neighbours dog near Carrington. The lass didn't seem too sure but the dog was convinced he heard something about Balotelli's contract negotiations. Apparently he'll only sign once the bluemooners had decided it was neither a muffin or a barm, but in fact a bread roll"

Good things come to those who wait....

i see skies of blue said:
I'm waiting for the inevitable post:

"Just had a text from a mate who knows this girl who walks her neighbours dog near Carrington. The lass didn't seem too sure but the dog was convinced he heard something about Balotelli's contract negotiations. Apparently he'll only sign once the bluemooners had decided it was neither a muffin or a barm, but in fact a bread roll"

Good things come to those who wait....

okkkkkkkkkkkkkk

For what it's worth, there are some ITK's at Villa forums that's usually spot on. And what they are saying is that negotiations are done and Ireland is having a medical just about now.

So, you might not believe it. But I believe you will see something this afternoon.

JuniorBlue said:
Mancini promised earlier on in the week that he hoped they would be completed by Thursday, anybody still reckon theres a chance of them both being completed by then. Understandably the O'Neill situation with Villa has thrown a spanner in the works, but don't like the idea of two new players if they are subject to move on Thurs or Friday being thrown straight into the starting XI.

Cant see the Mario deal being done today - this could go to the deadline - but there are lots of posting on the Villa Talk site saying that the Ireland / Milner deal is done and will be announced today.

Normally i would say bollox but the two guys who posted this info appear to be well respected on the site and have good info. However there are a few reports about Ireland holding out for the Spuds - so wait and see

Personally i cant get excisted about either of these signings if they happen then good if they dont so be it - neither of these players are a Tevez or a Silva or a Yaya as good as they may or may not be.

Even if Milner signs today there is no way he will play Saturday as he simply has had very little pre season i think the England game yesterday was the longest he has played for a few weeks.

blue_soundwave said:
By this time tomorrow I think Milner will be a City player and Ireland will be a Villa player.

I thinks its weird that Ireland is prepared to sign for a club without a manager

cibaman said:
blue_soundwave said:
By this time tomorrow I think Milner will be a City player and Ireland will be a Villa player.

I thinks its weird that Ireland is prepared to sign for a club without a manager

This 25 man squad rue is a perfect opportunity for clubs to shift players on - no matter what we think there is no way that any prefesional footballer (Danny Mills apart) would want ot sit ion his arse for 12 months with no opportunity of every playing.

I have no doubr that Ireland has been told he will not make the 25 in which case he can wait for a better offer with a risk that another offer does not come in or City reject the offer - he sits on his arse or he move on witha a few more quid stuffed in his back pocket from City as a sweetner

Villa aint a bad team and Ireland will feel is likely to play all games when he is fit

if ireland knows he isn't wanted and has sorted out his mega pay off with city, he would be stupid not to take his chance with villa and whoever their new manager is, safe in the knowledge that, if it doesn't work out, he'll be on his way again with another pay off in 12/18 months time.
easy money innit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.