Milner or Nasri?

Joe Hart's Dandruff

Kicked out of Isco's Disco for slapping his Da
As its looking increassingly likely Milner is going to be moving on at end of season, I asked myself this question earlier. Personally I rate Milner ahead of Nasri in most faecets of the game. But even for those who rate Nasri higher, do you believe he is that much better that he should retain his place in squad ahead of one the best homegrown talents available in England? I mean only recently there was talk of spunking 50mill on Ross Barkley, who is yet not even close to Milner in terms of how he can affect a game. Now we are rumoured to be offering 20+mill for Rodriguez from Southampton who would be 4th choice striker at best. Is it not Nasri who should be moved on to save us having to pay extortionate prices for half decent English talent?

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Personally I'd let Milner leave in a heartbeat over Nasri. Samir is just a much better player, and he works hard !

Nasri has had a few good games since back from injury and few average ones. He was bang average before he got injured. If he consistently performed at the level he can I would have no argunent, but he doesn't.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Personally I'd let Milner leave in a heartbeat over Nasri. Samir is just a much better player, and he works hard !

Nasri has had a few good games since back from injury and few average ones. He was bang average before he got injured. If he consistently performed at the level he can I would have no argunent, but he doesn't.

He was top class last year before that Yanga-Mbya **** did his ligaments and was playing through an injury that eventually required surgery at the start of this season. Since returning from surgery he's been one of our best players.

Let's phrase this question differently, if both had the same length of contract left and the same wages and we transfer listed both, who do you think would have more suitors and who do you think we'd receive the highest transfer fee for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.