Milner???

Blue Haze

What happened to this guy? I realize he was never a Player of the Year contender, but he's now a shadow of his former Villa self.

Krasic on his worst day is at least not invisible.

I sincerely hope he can turn things around as he's got the right attitude but the move thus far hasn't really worked out.

Been an epic failure so far.

Hope he can turn things around.

The difference in class between him and Silva is frightening.

Villa must be laughin their tits off.

NewbBlue said:
What happened to this guy? I realize he was never a Player of the Year contender, but he's now a shadow of his former Villa self.

Villa bought him - played him on the wing and he was shite - moved him to Central Mid and he was outstanding - City buy him and play him on the wing yada yada yada

well you know the rest

Arry is Bent said:
Been an epic failure so far.

Hope he can turn things around.

The difference in class between him and Silva is frightening.

Villa must be laughin their tits off.

not really Ireland hasn't exactly lit the world a light

dctid said:
NewbBlue said:

Villa bought him - played him on the wing and he was shite - moved him to Central Mid and he was outstanding - City buy him and play him on the wing yada yada yada

well you know the rest

They have been telling us this all season: play Milner in the middle. This thread isn't just about today even though today was disgraceful, he hasn't looked well all season since Liverpool.

Today, not sure it would have mattered we were so shite. Some tough decisions are going to have to be made as to who plays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.