Milner

citymad

Team supported
Manchesthair City
He ran himself into the ground last night. While his passing wasnt always great thought he was one of the better performances. Love the fact that he can drop intorightback if needed. Hope he's not too knackered for Sunday, he's going to be important to help control the midfield.

Hes been excellent this season as I thought he would be if played in centre mid - hes not a winger.

what got me first half he was all over the place dont know what happened to him in the second half though.

BlueGun said:
He was shit in the second half

Everyone was really until the 80th minute, maybe except Silva who seemed a threat throughout the game.

I was sceptical of Milner's ability to stay with us - as a winger he's far too slow and not technically gifted enough and I thought he should 'reinvent himself' - I believe he has and His future lies as a holding midfield player,in place of Barry..................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.