Milner?

The Flash said:
Claytop said:
Read a reliable ITK saying that City were willing to listen to offers for Milner?

Anyone heard anything remotely like this?

Hopefully typically BS

How do you 'read' an ITK? Do they paint the rumours about their clothing?

Ridiculous WUM post.

Obviously means reading a post from an ITK

Stop being a twat..

I don't want Milner to go so was wondering if anyone else had heard similar?

People just write this stuff for effect - or truly believe it? Hogwash - him and Zabaleta are our best players. Milner should be looking at making a wingback role his own in a 3 at the back set up..............

Claytop said:
The Flash said:
Claytop said:
Read a reliable ITK saying that City were willing to listen to offers for Milner?

Anyone heard anything remotely like this?

Hopefully typically BS

Ridiculous WUM post.

Stop being a twat..

No, he's right, its clearly a WUM post.

oakiecokie said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
oakiecokie said:
There is no should thing IMO.

Bit harsh on the like's of Tolmie who gives solid info tbh.

Spursmad was a legitimate ITK

Yes I agree,but they are few and far between with most being WUMS.Whatever happened to Spursmad ?

If I remember rightly he was outed as Mark Hughes' son are something along those lines. The club plugged the leaks so to speak

VOOMER said:
Claytop said:
The Flash said:

Ridiculous WUM post.

Stop being a twat..

No, he's right, its clearly a WUM post.

Who from? Me?

Fair enough the other guy could be bullshitting but just thought i'd post it and see if anyone else had heard anything similar.

With Yaya gone and the way Milner has been playing, there is no chance we sell him. He might be our biggest midfield impact in Yaya's absence. And he is finally being played in his proper center midfield position. I don't know if people understand how hard it is for a central midfielder who is used to loads of space to be stuck out on the wing. It's a tough transition.

BibbyBlue85 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Bit harsh on the like's of Tolmie who gives solid info tbh.

Spursmad was a legitimate ITK

In the end though he was getting loads wrong

Only 1 I can remember him stating we had got but hadn't was Terry. I may be wrong though mate

Im trying to think he got a couple wrong on the bounce one transfer window and then disappeared afterwards. I dont think he was a NFA I just think his sources got a bit stupid on him

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
In the end though he was getting loads wrong

Only 1 I can remember him stating we had got but hadn't was Terry. I may be wrong though mate

Im trying to think he got a couple wrong on the bounce one transfer window and then disappeared afterwards. I dont think he was a NFA I just think his sources got a bit stupid on him

Would sound plausible pal.

On topic we would be mad to sell Milner

BibbyBlue85 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Would sound plausible pal.

On topic we would be mad to sell Milner

Clearly mate he has the heart of Zabaleta and the engine of a train. That run he made in the 90th minute of the stoke game I cant think of many players that would still have that sort of energy late in a game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.