Milos Krasic

Blue Elmo said:
The Fixer said:
Another one bites the dudt da da da another one bites the dust.....

The agent of CSKA Moscow winger Milos Krasic has hinted a move to Manchester City is unlikely.

Krasic had his heart set on a move to Juventus, but that option is now closed and City are the only club to make an offer for the Serb.

Vlado Borozan told Calciomercato.it: “The only concrete offer has come from the English club. I spoke to Krasic and he is a bit disappointed.

“CSKA are a solid club who do not need to sell their best players. They have said they’re ready to make the lad happy by releasing him, but only at the market price.

“I think that, at this stage, his future could be decided after the World Cup.”

So silva now krasic please don't leave us with just milner as the "creative player"
whack a 30 mill offer in for ozil imo!!

only creative player , milner got loads of assists last season , stevie is one of the best creative attacking midfield players in the league , AJ will be a superstar and though only here for half a season got 9 assists which was only second to bellamys 10 . And we forget we have one of the most creative players in the world in our team better than krasic and silva in Robi . This man on his day is better than any winger out there . May not do a duty defensively but I believe mancini will set up so he wouldnt have to track back . We wouldnt have only milner as the creative player if we got him we have loads and we are forgetting bellamy who pitches in with assists and even SWP sometimes . i think we're set and dnt relly need krasic , he is alredy wanting juve and if his heart is not in it then I dnt want him . Few years from now all the players that rejected us the likes of silva and krasic will be crying after the mistake they have made we are CITY , SUPER CITY FROM MAINE ROAD and we will be champions of the league and maybe one day the world

We want to win the league etc and push on from last year? then imo we need a top class playmaker who is many levels above milner.

The Fixer said:
Blue Elmo said:
only creative player , milner got loads of assists last season , stevie is one of the best creative attacking midfield players in the league , AJ will be a superstar and though only here for half a season got 9 assists which was only second to bellamys 10 . And we forget we have one of the most creative players in the world in our team better than krasic and silva in Robi . This man on his day is better than any winger out there . May not do a duty defensively but I believe mancini will set up so he wouldnt have to track back . We wouldnt have only milner as the creative player if we got him we have loads and we are forgetting bellamy who pitches in with assists and even SWP sometimes . i think we're set and dnt relly need krasic , he is alredy wanting juve and if his heart is not in it then I dnt want him . Few years from now all the players that rejected us the likes of silva and krasic will be crying after the mistake they have made we are CITY , SUPER CITY FROM MAINE ROAD and we will be champions of the league and maybe one day the world

We want to win the league etc and push on from last year? then imo we need a top class playmaker who is many levels above milner.

I'm not trying to say that milner will be our playmake I'm saying that we already have a world class one in robinho . I see your point though but i feel it would be a waste of money wen we could just play robinho down the middle and get the best out of him there . But milner wouldnt be the most creative in the team and i would like to see ozil come in AND DO A JOB

BlueDejong said:
Milner is not creative player

He is not guna be bought to be our creative player , he can be creative but i believe he is being bought to act as a box to box midfielder who can score goals and do some decent defending but he got alot of assists last season and 12 goals so I think he could be accounted for as creative . but a proper creative midfielder is stevie ireland or robi

your creative midfielder needs to be a little bit better than just being able to make a pass.

You need that player to be like fabregras and Ozil were everything the team do goes through them and they are always available for the ball.

Ireland and Robi have showed in the prem that they are not up to that task unless they improve significantly.

If City had bought Ireland and last season was his first he would be getting slated on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.