Milos Krasic

Blue Elmo said:
dnt want him final answer not seen enoug but in the world cup he hasnt looked upto the standards i have heard about
in fact, he is fantastic against germany today. i think he can be a good addition.

Juve has reach an agreement with catania with Jorge Martinez, which may cool thier interest on krasic. we may have a chance.

terrychoichelsea said:
Blue Elmo said:
dnt want him final answer not seen enoug but in the world cup he hasnt looked upto the standards i have heard about
in fact, he is fantastic against germany today. i think he can be a good addition.

Juve has reach an agreement with catania with Jorge Martinez, which may cool thier interest on krasic. we may have a chance.
but where would he play???? if we do sign yaya,silva and milner then what happens to barry and de jong plus bellers sweep and superman????

i heard he was goo agenst the rags bout after watchin him against ghana i was put right off but tbh I shudnt judge him on one game I'd have to watch him again . But if hes at city i would get to see him week in week out and i could get a better idea of what this guy is a bout . is he a speed player or is he skilful or can he just deliver a fantastic cross ?

Blue Elmo said:
i heard he was goo agenst the rags bout after watchin him against ghana i was put right off but tbh I shudnt judge him on one game I'd have to watch him again . But if hes at city i would get to see him week in week out and i could get a better idea of what this guy is a bout . is he a speed player or is he skilful or can he just deliver a fantastic cross ?

he's got less pace than bellamy or swp but more skill. on today's evidence his crossing is top class, he delivered several balls very accurately, and demonstrated good vision in picking out the right option.

Chick Counterfly said:
Blue Elmo said:

he's got less pace than bellamy or swp but more skill. on today's evidence his crossing is top class, he delivered several balls very accurately, and demonstrated good vision in picking out the right option.

has he got a decent amount of pace

Haven't seen much of him but he was excellent today, creating the winning goal by beating a player with a burst of pace and whipping in a great cross.
He's very capable of taking players on and he's quite fast.

Miami Weiss said:
Haven't seen much of him but he was excellent today, creating the winning goal by beating a player with a burst of pace and whipping in a great cross.
Likewise Weiss & AJ & Bellars & SWP

Marvin said:
Miami Weiss said:
Likewise Weiss & AJ & Bellars & SWP

A huge improvement on Weiss (young, unproven, good enough?) SWP (Will only get worse) Bellamy (1-2 seasons left, injury prone, possibly leaving)

So if we got him and Yaya T it would be:

..........Yaya T.....de Jong/Barry........
A Johnson.....Tevez/Silva.......Krasic

...........Tévez/Adebayor/Dzeko........

in the MEN now as well. Could be the perfect compliment to Johnno on the other side of the park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.