Milton Keynes

i am. Driving down on Saturday with the nipper, booking into the hotel at 12 then jumping on the train Just after 2 to get to wembley central station. The trains back run til pretty late as well.

Colin_Bell said:
Any blues stopping this way on route to Wembley ?
Mark it's me Andy, I'll call you later but there is a coach load of city fans stopping at the pav in Middleton tomorrow, they stopped there for the final2011 and for the semi, we could call in for a pre match p*** up

I will be getting the 13:13 pm from MK, and into Wembley Central at 14:04.
Come on City. Don't spoil my weekend!!!!

Bonkers said:
I will be getting the 13:13 pm from MK, and into Wembley Central at 14:04.
Come on City. Don't spoil my weekend!!!!

I'm also staying in Milton Keynes and that is the train I'm aiming for! Might need a few cans on the train to calm the nerves.

I'm also staying in Milton Keynes and that is the train I'm aiming for! Might need a few cans on the train to calm the nerves.[/quote]

Telling me. A couple for the journey can surely only be viewed as being polite!!!

getting train from Northampton (staying at brother-in-laws tonight) at 09.50, which changes at MK for the 10.14 to Wembley Central - arriving at 11.10

first pint in hand by 11.20 - happy days

A few of the usual rabble will be landing in Milk n Beans in the early evening tonight.

Not sure whether we'll be in Woburn/Woburn Sands tonight or may head to Crauford Arms in Wolverton as there's a Beatles tribute band on!

Train to Euston around 9am in the morning. Not gonna go Wembley til late as possible.

liamctid said:
A few of the usual rabble will be landing in Milk n Beans in the early evening tonight.

Not sure whether we'll be in Woburn/Woburn Sands tonight or may head to Crauford Arms in Wolverton as there's a Beatles tribute band on!

Train to Euston around 9am in the morning. Not gonna go Wembley til late as possible.

Wavendon Arms is not a bad pub, just between Billy Beans and Woburn Sands. Always a decent place to start a night out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.