Milton Keynes

Bonkers said:
liamctid said:
A few of the usual rabble will be landing in Milk n Beans in the early evening tonight.

Not sure whether we'll be in Woburn/Woburn Sands tonight or may head to Crauford Arms in Wolverton as there's a Beatles tribute band on!

Train to Euston around 9am in the morning. Not gonna go Wembley til late as possible.

Wavendon Arms is not a bad pub, just between Billy Beans and Woburn Sands. Always a decent place to start a night out!

I've been in Aspley Guise for 22 years mate! Wav Arms and The Swan in WS are a bit posh for me!

I've been in Aspley Guise for 22 years mate! Wav Arms and The Swan in WS are a bit posh for me![/quote]

Ha ha. Aspley guise and your saying WA is expensive!! Could always try Punters in Bletchley!!

Bonkers said:
I've been in Aspley Guise for 22 years mate! Wav Arms and The Swan in WS are a bit posh for me!

Ha ha. Aspley guise and your saying WA is expensive!! Could always try Punters in Bletchley!![/quote]

My mate's just text me saying pub crawl in Woburn starting at 8 at the Royal Oak. Shit hole in there, but a good opportunity to wind up reds.

liamctid said:
Bonkers said:

Ha ha. Aspley guise and your saying WA is expensive!! Could always try Punters in Bletchley!!

My mate's just text me saying pub crawl in Woburn starting at 8 at the Royal Oak. Shit hole in there, but a good opportunity to wind up reds.[/quote]

You taking your tractor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.