Mine Fuhrgerson: German Derby Day Ideas

Look ill just bring BNP election posters to the game that will get my political views accross alot better!

I think jokes like the "Willkommen in Manchester" one would be great but going as far as to bring in stuff about Hilter or the Munich Air Disaster and so on would make us look very bad and I think it'd be in bad taste.

To be fair they have a lot of other things we can make fun of that won't make us look bad but will really annoy them. Just to name a few:

1. Their Norwich scarves and hats.
2. Their debt.
3. Their hate of Glazer.
4. Tevez left them for us.
5. If Rooney is injured and can't play in the derby that'd be a good one to get them going and also links in to the one about Tevez leaving them, as much as they say they wouldn't want him they really would when they see Berbaflop as their striker.
6. Very possibly no Premiership Trophy, no FA Cup, no European Cup, their only silverware this year is looking likely to be the Carling Cup (although they may come back at us about beating us in it, it is still obviously looking to be a huge let down of a season for them whereas we are on track for fourth spot and even if we get fifth it'll still be a successful enough season).
7. Really the main overall point is that they are just becoming a caricature of themselves.

How about we all glue rashers of bacon on our faces, or would that offend the vegetarian element of the support?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.