Minibus Seats Available from Stockport Area for Final

Lenblue

Hi,

We have a 16 seater minibus leaving the Stockport area at approx 6.30 am for the Final, heading for Harrow On The Hill, and will be getting the train in from there. We have 4 seats available, our own driver, so result depending, we can stop where we like on the way back. Obviously a few will not have tickets yet, but if you want to reserve a slot, PM me, and we can take it from there. Cost will be approx £35 depending if we get 13, 14, 15 etc.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers

Len

Lenblue said:
Hi,

We have a 16 seater minibus leaving the Stockport area at approx 6.30 am for the Final, heading for Harrow On The Hill, and will be getting the train in from there. We have 4 seats available, our own driver, so result depending, we can stop where we like on the way back. Obviously a few will not have tickets yet, but if you want to reserve a slot, PM me, and we can take it from there. Cost will be approx £35 depending if we get 13, 14, 15 etc.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers

Len

Is Harrow on the Hill the same as Harrow? If not - are the pubs better where you're going? Dont need a lift but could do with a Real Ale tip off............

There's a Wetherspoon in Central Harrow (which is what people call Harrow on the Hill as that's the name of the station there). That's your lot real ale wise there althuogh the Fat Controller opposite may do IPA. It's not that big and will be rammed.
On Harrow-on-the Hill itself there's a Fullers Pub called The Castle. Difficult to give directions but google it. It's excellent.

Two stops up in Pinner there's a few really old pubs. I'm talking 16th century. There's another 'Moons' on Rayners Lane, two stops up from Harrow on the other branch.

Failing that we at Wealdstone FC have two real ales on draught and bottled real ale. Left the plug til last :)

billydog said:
hi len can you pick up at fiveways hazelgrove 2 seats cheers billy

Wouldn't be a major issue Billy, would have to check with the driver /rrest of the lads, pm me your contact details, and I willl find out and let you know

Ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.