Minibus seats spare

awaydayblues

Hi all,
We have a minibus going from the Tameside area tomorrow morning leaving wetherspoons at 8 o clock DRINKING IS ALLOWED. We have the bus for the day to do as we please so I can imagine a few beer stops before the Green Man!
The bus is just lads up for a laugh and banter and we have two spare seats. The bus will be returning as will many others after the game. It is £50 per seat which I know is more than the bigger coaches but this is what we have chucked in each.

If any one is struggling please send me a PM - we will be able to pick up within a relatively local area.

Nick

yes please mate, im in chorlton but can get nearer,can you let me know asap, phone number is 0797 698 5056.i need two places

There are 4 places on a minibus leaving The Stocks at Walkden at 8am.

Price £35, we can collect if not too far away.

Call Craig 07989 706894

Cheers for the offer mate.
Sorted now though, going on the Megabus.
This is our year!!

awayblue said:
Hi all,
We have a minibus going from the Tameside area tomorrow morning leaving wetherspoons at 8 o clock DRINKING IS ALLOWED. We have the bus for the day to do as we please so I can imagine a few beer stops before the Green Man!
The bus is just lads up for a laugh and banter and we have two spare seats. The bus will be returning as will many others after the game. It is £50 per seat which I know is more than the bigger coaches but this is what we have chucked in each.

If any one is struggling please send me a PM - we will be able to pick up within a relatively local area.

Nick

|Pm'd ya fella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.