minibus to Southampton

have counted about 16 including myself showing an interest.Can order a 17 seater if I know for certain all those on here want to go.I can order the minibus and take the chance all turn up at Piccadilly station approach at half 9 with the money,then get the bus.send us a pm those that havent if you want to go for sure and will put on here how many are going.

You'd have a guaranteed two more if you could possibly stop at a Midlands service station???

numbers I have are;
cjehu 1
simon 2
1 dart 8
kaini 1
SS111 2
mcfc mike 1
Liam wants 2 if anyone drops out.
Meet at Piccadilly Station approach at 8.30 with money then will get the bus.PM's sent.

SWSB said:
numbers I have are;
cjehu 1
simon 2
1 dart 8
kaini 1
SS111 2
mcfc mike 1
Meet at Piccadilly Station approach at 8.30 with money then will get the bus.PM's sent.

Sorry to be a Pain i have already managed to get on another Minibus, So sorry for any troubles i have caused i know i am a D***.

cjehu said:
SWSB said:
numbers I have are;
cjehu 1
simon 2
1 dart 8
kaini 1
SS111 2
mcfc mike 1

Sorry to be a Pain i have already managed to get on another Minibus, So sorry for any troubles i have caused i know i am a D***.

thanks for letting us know.

We have 2 seats left on our bus from failsworth for the southampton game
we can pick on route m60 via denton/stockport towards knutsford there may be a ticket available with 1 of the seats
pm for full details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.