minimum wage

Ticket For Schalke said:
pominoz said:
How the hell can you live on 5.93 pound per hour?,just had a look at the mimimum wage here,$15.00 AD per hour (thats just under 10 pound per hour) and they woman about that here.

You cant really say that, as when i was there for 12 months i was getting $2.40 for every £.

Just looks better at the moment.

True,but that is the way it is now.$600 per week gross is not bad,plus if you have kids,you get child allowance and medi-care rebates on top.
Plus income tax is 15% up to $35,000.
When were you over here?

pominoz said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
pominoz said:
How the hell can you live on 5.93 pound per hour?,just had a look at the mimimum wage here,$15.00 AD per hour (thats just under 10 pound per hour) and they woman about that here.

You cant really say that, as when i was there for 12 months i was getting $2.40 for every £.

True,but that is the way it is now.$600 per week gross is not bad,plus if you have kids,you get child allowance and medi-care rebates on top.
When were you over here?

Season under Sven, but then you had to pay money in a supa (mandatory) i think, i know you get it back, but i'd rather it now.. its true though, i used to earn $290 dollers on a sat being a labourer for a fridgy.

Ticket For Schalke said:
pominoz said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

When were you over here?

Season under Sven, but then you had to pay money in a supa (mandatory) i think, i know you get it back, but i'd rather it now.. its true though, i used to earn $290 dollers on a sat being a labourer for a fridgy.

As they say "the lucky country".

ernesto said:
how long will it last ?
if these apologists for a government not long in my opinion.
Care to back your opinion with a wager?

You can say whatever you want about Cameron (although constantly referring to him as Little Lord Fauntelroy does your argument no favours), but he would never abolish the minimum wage as he's not idiotic or suicidal enough to guarantee the termination of his career.

It's wrong that a 16-year-old gets paid less on minimum wage than a 25 year-old. You could have a situation where an 18-year-old has been doing a job for a couple of years but is paid less than the 21-year-old who takes the same job but is new to it. If people are doing the same job they should be on the same wage.

masterwig said:
It's wrong that a 16-year-old gets paid less on minimum wage than a 25 year-old. You could have a situation where an 18-year-old has been doing a job for a couple of years but is paid less than the 21-year-old who takes the same job but is new to it. If people are doing the same job they should be on the same wage.

thats where the 18 yr olds negotiation skills come onto play though, isnt it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.