Minus 8 and snowing..

kimbo said:
Dodge said:
kimbo said:
Dodge said:
Mate of mines in Copenhagen and it's fcukin brass monkey's..

Just packing me willy warmer & OK musky hat.

That 07.15 flight from Stansted can't come quick enough..

Come on City..
I am on the same flight as you, i suspect it will be 80% City on that flight.

Arrive at 10.00am, hotel for 11.00, Stroget for 11.05, hammered by midday, lap-dancing at 13.00, fish & chip refuel 15.00, hammered again by 17.00..

Love it, enjoy it mate.
Good stuff, That was kind of my plans as well.

lightweights, should be hammered at the airport prior to flying.....

dannybcity said:
black mamba said:
No point in takin' Robinho to Denmark then ...... he only manages to 'warm up' in certain home matches!

I bet he has a blinder.

If he does then it will be "he's a genius!" If he doesnt then it will be "Its hughes fault".

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
dannybcity said:
black mamba said:
No point in takin' Robinho to Denmark then ...... he only manages to 'warm up' in certain home matches!

I bet he has a blinder.

If he does then it will be "he's a genius!" If he doesnt then it will be "Its hughes fault".

Naturally, I just fancy him to turn it on tomorrow night.

He'll be fine

wearable_sleeping_bag_1.jpg

dannybcity said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
dannybcity said:
black mamba said:

I bet he has a blinder.

Naturally, I just fancy him to turn it on tomorrow night.

I hope your right mate. He owes it to the fans more than anything.

COME ON CITY!!!!

I have a mate who lives in haslev denmark not far from copenhagen and he isnt really into football but told me yesterday that the place is all talking about us coming over. Regardless of the weather he feels that there will be a great atmosphere there. Heres hoping for a big city win ;)

mcfcdjr said:
I have a mate who lives in haslev denmark not far from copenhagen and he isnt really into football but told me yesterday that the place is all talking about us coming over. Regardless of the weather he feels that there will be a great atmosphere there. Heres hoping for a big city win ;)

I guess that would be the Copenhagen Casuals welcome party

soft twats its only minus 1...whats wrong with some vodka, that will keep you warm and singing...one problem for me my feet get fuckin cold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.