Minutes applause for Milly-Rose Stirrup at Newcastle game (6th minute)

Well done blues, it was emotional clapping for a little girl .Thanks to the Newcastle fans for clapping too.

I have just watched MOTD on iPlayer and was disappointed that the BBC bypassed this touching gesture. When you consider that Millie-Rose loved Phil Foden and he had her parents in his box there yesterday plus he scored that wonder goal before paying tribute to her, that was poor by the broadcaster.

I can definitely remember a similar scenario at Anfield a few seasons back, I think it was a young boy who had passed and the BBC showed at least 20 seconds of a minute’s applause.

Whatever you think about our Merseyside rivals both clubs demonstrate good connections with their local fan bases during these situations.

Tears in my eyes clapping today. And the City chant afterwards just made it perfect. Even though I was a bit choked and couldn’t get it out at first. RIP little blue. I hope we did you proud x
I got a bit emotional too.

Could be that I'm very recently a granddad.

RIP Milly-Rose and well done Phil.

I got a bit emotional too.

Could be that I'm very recently a granddad.

RIP Milly-Rose and well
I have just watched MOTD on iPlayer and was disappointed that the BBC bypassed this touching gesture. When you consider that Millie-Rose loved Phil Foden and he had her parents in his box there yesterday plus he scored that wonder goal before paying tribute to her, that was poor by the broadcaster.

I can definitely remember a similar scenario at Anfield a few seasons back, I think it was a young boy who had passed and the BBC showed at least 20 seconds of a minute’s applause.

Whatever you think about our Merseyside rivals both clubs demonstrate good connections with their local fan bases during these situations.
Just a pity the BBC's hatred of us has spread to the point that they don't have the dignity to pay respect to the far too short life of a little girl who loved her football club !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.