Miralem Pjanić

andrewmswift said:
i'd rather have bradley from roma

He is a central midfielder though.

Pjanic is no Isco but I suppose he could create a relationship with Dzeko being Bosnian.

The Bosnian national side will love us having probably their two best players playing together in their club sides.

sam-caddick said:
andrewmswift said:

Pjanic is no Isco but I suppose he could create a relationship with Dzeko being Bosnian.

The Bosnian national side will love us having probably their two best players playing together in their club sides.

yeah but bradley gets forward quite regularly and scores good goals

andrewmswift said:
as an american I'm gonna tell you no chance as I have no interest in seeing Bradley on the bench for us as opposed to playing alongside derossi and improving at Roma

Anyone know what Roma would ask for a fee with this?

cmdub said:
andrewmswift said:
as an american I'm gonna tell you no chance as I have no interest in seeing Bradley on the bench for us as opposed to playing alongside derossi and improving at Roma

Anyone know what Roma would ask for a fee with this?

as another american i'd like to see if bradley could cut it at the top, and i think he could

JustAnotherCityFan said:
How about Lamela? Scores more.
good suggestion, could get him and possibly eliminate the need for a striker as he can play midfield and I think striker as well.

sam-caddick said:
andrewmswift said:

So is Pjanic really.
Neither are for me though.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1h
Sport (Bosnia): City will meet with Roma in America over the coming days to discuss the possible transfer of playmaker Miralem Pjanic (23).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.