Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. But unless we drop players from the Champions League squad or convince quality players to sign for us and sit out the Champions League, the squad is full, so who are these players that you think they should sign?
Asking me the same question 10 different ways won't get you a different answer. We have deficiencies which need to be plugged as most agree. From thereon, it's over to Pep & Txiki. I'm not the football manager type.

The make up of our squad is down to Pep & Txiki & our priority is the league as Pep said in May. However it is up to both men to decide what we need to do to be competitive on all fronts. As that stands I believe we need a top class LW, CM & CDM & I'm sure it is recognised at the club too....
...What? No we don't. And even if we did there's no room. A CDM would be nice but that's it.

He doesn't get it.
It's clear as day to him. 2 world class players in every position. That is as complex as it gets.

The fact that some need to be home grown and therefore world class in that position may not actually exist is the point he is missing, as he covers it with that's txiki's job.

People are asking for examples which he doesn't provide because they probably don't exist.

There is some logic in his argument if he said it was the dream to achieve that, as it isn't then it's next best etc

Tools to fit within criteria not just best ever

He obviously does but is just incapable of admitting it. We’ve had about 20 pages of people explaining and picking holes in his posts.
Keeps the forum ticking over though eh.

If he said ok fair point. There would be no posts left.

Asking me the same question 10 different ways won't get you a different answer. We have deficiencies which need to be plugged as most agree. From thereon, it's over to Pep & Txiki. I'm not the football manager type.
You're criticizing Txiki and Guardiola yet can't name a single player that fits the criteria. Brilliant.

You're criticizing Txiki and Guardiola yet can't name a single player that fits the criteria. Brilliant.
Pointless mate. If you saw my attempts yesterday earlier in thread you’d realise how fruitless it is to try and get a reasonable conversation, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.