Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if already posted.....

© foto di Antonello Sammarco/Image Sport
23c8c12f5f27611d36f55f6eaa2bb334-91203-fbaf1973f71d9e720f3b25e1f124eea7.jpeg

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=media&id=452546
Chelsea look set to miss out on the signing of Juventus star Miralem Pjanic with the midfielder reportedly only interested in signing for Manchester City or Barcelona.

Maurizio Sarri has identified the Bosnian as a priority target before next month’s deadline and reports in Italy today claim Marina Granovskaia has flown to Italy to discuss a deal with Juve. But her attempt may fall on deaf ears if transfer expert Tancredi Palmeri’s claims are anything to go buy. He claims Pjanic has informed the Serie A champions he wants a fresh challenge but it won’t be with the Blues.

Pjanic has communicated to Juventus his will to join one among Manchester City or Barcelona,” he tweeted. “Juventus won’t accept anything less than € 75 million ”.

“...But if the eye gouger stuffs my rectum with silly money, they can both fcuk off”.
They won’t become truly interested until we are in “advanced talks”.
They need the headlines to read that they stole him from us or swooped to allow him to fulfill his dream.

Top player and much better than Jorginho but I don’t think we’ll get him.

transfer expert Tancredi Palmeri’s claims are anything to go buy. He claims Pjanic has informed the Serie A champions he wants a fresh challenge but it won’t be with the Blues.

LMFAO transfer expert he is a KFA at best. If he said today was Saturday I would check it on the calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.