mirror says that city is too good for robinho...

bluesoup

I've ignored most of the stories about Robinho lately because they have been quite frankly boring and repetitive. But, this one seems to have some elements in it that have made me ponder. What do you think - is this another attention seeking story by the Mirror?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/oliver-holt/Manchester-City-are-too-good-for-restless-Robinho-article224365.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 24365.html</a>

Re: mirror say that city is too good for robinho...

bluesoup said:
I've ignored most of the stories about Robinho lately because they have been quite frankly boring and repetitive. But, this one seems to have some elements in it that have made me ponder. What do you think - is this another attention seeking story by the Mirror?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/oliver-holt/Manchester-City-are-too-good-for-restless-Robinho-article224365.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 24365.html</a>

mate this is OFF-TOPIC FORUM:)

One of the mods will move it mate.

Definitely gives some food for thought - how much of the truth do we fans actually find out? I can think of a few situations where we have really got no fooking idea what is actually going on;

Robi transfer saga
Irelands recent 'benching' (from a BillyShears thread a while back)
Elano's disruptive influence
^ Same with Jo
The way the Dunney transfer went down...

...etc etc...seems like City (its every club Im sure, but I just couldnt give a fook about anyone else!) are an endless soap opera of 'I heard this' and 'he said that'....but the bottom line seems to be, we the fans never get the actual truth about anything!

Lee. Why do you ALWAYS make it you business to tell people where they should or shouldn't put a thread, Or even tell them that their thread is pointless or shit. Who gives you the right to choose whats right or not?

You do this shit all the time. For fuck sake lad give it a rest. It's beggining to get right up my nose.

P.S.

16bhjly.jpg

Stop nicking my "Fox" pics and stick to that Plastic Price monster you like.

BlakeTheBlue said:

Lee. Why do you ALWAYS make it you business to tell people where they should or shouldn't put a thread, Or even tell them that their thread is pointless or shit. Who gives you the right to choose whats right or not?

You do this shit all the time. For fuck sake lad give it a rest. It's beggining to get right up my nose.

P.S.

16bhjly.jpg

Stop nicking my "Fox" pics and stick to that Plastic Price monster you like.

WTF are you being serious?!
i have said it like three times because its in the WRONG FORUM. many people have told others to get the mods to move it before so why you ranting now? + i dont give a shit what you think anwyays.
second of all i got them from GOOGLE if you must know the same pictures do come up you know(!)

Serious as a heart attack Lee. You've done it to me on at least 3 ocasions and i've seen you do it to others. If you don't like a thread or think it's inapropriatly placed then just bite yer tongue lad. It just smacks of a superiority complex. It's un necassery.

P.S. I own ALL pictures of "The Fox"

BlakeTheBlue said:

Serious as a heart attack Lee. You've done it to me on at least 3 ocasions and i've seen you do it to others. If you don't like a thread or think it's inapropriatly placed then just bite yer tongue lad. It just smacks of a superiority complex. It's un necassery.

P.S. I own ALL pictures of "The Fox"

done it twice too you and two more times big whoop? thats why there is "TITLES" to post what ever in the right forum thats all. so its got nothing to do with me not liking the thread someone has posted bluddy hell.

p.s ....get a life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.