Mis-sold Loan Insurance

There was a thread on this entitles PPI insurance or something similar, payment protection insurance. Have a look down the pages or search for PPI and you should find it. There were a few people in great positions to help.

My brother tried to claim it back himself but the gave him the push!

So he found this company in Manchester, Key Financial Claims. They got his money back and a bit of compo too. Try them, i think they only took 15% of something as some other companies were trying to charge him 25 - 30%.

I'll ring him and get the number and pm you Dave.

Binnions said:
My brother tried to claim it back himself but the gave him the push!

So he found this company in Manchester, Key Financial Claims. They got his money back and a bit of compo too. Try them, i think they only took 15% of something as some other companies were trying to charge him 25 - 30%.

I'll ring him and get the number and pm you Dave.

cheers mate

I'd sooner use the advice of the people on Martin Lewis' site than use one of those 'firms' who inevitably, are just out for a chunk of your cash.

Before all the 'claim' culture came in, I went in Barclays one day and said "I don't want to pay my loan PPI anymore, can you cancel it please"...and the lady said, ok, please fill in this form and we will refund the money you have already paid in a few days.

Job done. It's easy and don't know why RBS would say no. It's usually down to some clown or other at a call centre who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.