Miss Thompson (merged)

she's a wretch, over made up, too much tan and not that pretty. Standard meat market fodder, but it's personal taste I suppose. Now the bird who does the weather...I'd do her till the neighbours started complaining about the smell.

WD40 said:
she's a wretch, over made up, too much tan and not that pretty. Standard meat market fodder, but it's personal taste I suppose. Now the bird who does the weather...I'd do her till the neighbours started complaining about the smell.
screenshot20100806at185.png

Lucy Verasamy?

WD40 said:

I agree, well she's not a wretch, but not all she's cracked up to be. Still would.

Prefer Natalie Sawyer, but she's either getting fat or pregnant.

she is nothing compared to that emma whatsherface on GMTV every morning

wow.

pee dubya said:
WD40 said:

I agree, well she's not a wretch, but not all she's cracked up to be. Still would.

2r406ef.png

Sarah Jane Mee for me. Alright, so she's ginger. I'll make that sacrifice!

jimharri said:
pee dubya said:

2r406ef.png

Sarah Jane Mee for me. Alright, so she's ginger. I'll make that sacrifice!

She looks very Irish. Not that that's a bad thing.

pee dubya said:
WD40 said:

Prefer Natalie Sawyer, but she's either getting fat or PREGNANT.

Has been for about 12 months if you believe some of the stories on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.