Missed a speed awareness course!

ryan1985

Today i should of been on a speed awareness course and i completely forgot about it, ive only just found out about it. The office is now closed till monday morning, does anybody know if i can rebook or will i have to take the points?

What a dick i am!!

ryan1985 said:
Today i should of been on a speed awareness course and i completely forgot about it, ive only just found out about it. The office is now closed till monday morning, does anybody know if i can rebook or will i have to take the points?

What a dick i am!!

Didn`t Wio say something similar ref a drugs test ? Ah well I guess a 6 month for you as well. ;)

Just been down there all the guy said is i dont know what will happen, you will have to wait till monday morning. Im quite worried cant really afford to have any points on my licence for work purposes.

If you miss the course, that's normally it.

They put the points on to your licence and give you a fine.

Missing that meeting is gonna cost you a cool £500 I reckon...

Do you know a good carpenter?
police-officers-raid-a-house-681514975.jpg

Your average speed of 0 MPH represents a 100% improvement. Your awareness however scores zero. As an average that's 50% so applying standard GCSE grade levelling I make that to be an A*.

ryan1985 said:

What a dick i am!!
3 penalty points and a fine they wont let you have another chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.