Missed a speed awareness course!

ell said:
Speeders are as bad as murderers and paedophiles. What happend to that thread

Say what you want about paedophiles but at least they are safe drivers, they always slow down when driving past a school

I went on one a couple of months ago. They showed us a picture of a road and asked us to find the hazards on it. The road was Ashton New Road or Old (never know which one) and it was just outside Smithfield market! Keep an eye out for it as it's the most interesting part. Oh and Sunita from corrie was there on it as well.

markyboyblue said:
I went on one a couple of months ago. They showed us a picture of a road and asked us to find the hazards on it. The road was Ashton New Road or Old (never know which one) and it was just outside Smithfield market! Keep an eye out for it as it's the most interesting part. Oh and Sunita from corrie was there on it as well.

Did you stare at her tits all day ?

I would have done .

metalblue said:
ryan1985 said:
Thanks for input, i had to pay £35 to rearrange another course, phew!

Lucky boy, let that be a lesson to you.

Sent from my iPhone 4s GTi whilst driving too fast, drinking a can of special brew, and eating a bag of salt and finger crisps with a pickled egg inside.

Hahahaha that is success.

Listen and learn as well. I rarely break the speed limit now and I'm well aware of the risks associated with driving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.