Missing Dog Frankie

Worth a call to RSPCA Tameside & Glossop, they may be the ones to recieve the call if found in that kind of area. I think there is a branch in Radcliffe also.

Hyde to Rochdale is a pretty big journey, sure the Wardle sighting is confirmed? Would mean crossing the M62 somwehere and several stretches of town and moor.

Ma lot of the fireworks Sunday/Monday night will have been Diwali

Yeah - I wondered why it was so early for a minute then thought of Diwali - its not chav cunts its people celebrating their religion - very sad as it spooks pets. I always keep my cats in this time of year though TBH its usually not that hard its usually cold pissing down and noisy.

On that point - anyone noticed how in recent years we keep having warm mild Hallowe'ens? I remember them being bastard cold when I was a nipper.

Thanks everyone. Just landed. Bags in and the Mrs got me going out walking and looking. Got posters printed. Reported every vets and Rspcas.
We have a dog capture team ready to go, just need a sighting. We have plenty of people with drones volunteering to help. Just hoping for a sighting from the massive amounts of social media out there.
Thanks all xx

Last edited:
Use the silent variety then if the need to see bright/flashing shit is 'essential' to your existence.

Fireworks cause huge distress,that should be the first consideration.
Big fines and jail in India now for setting off firecrackers in the street.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.