Missing Dog Frankie

Lad if it would help I'll contribute towards a reward for a return of the dog, pm me

This in a nutshell and something I've thought about for a while. Both me and the wife are massive animal lovers and have been following your story all the way.

As horrible and shit as it sounds after 6 weeks I'd imagine somebody has this dog and is treating it like their own. The only way of possibly getting the little furball back is this person being offered something financially that they can't turn down. Previous experience of a missing Dalmatian of ours.

Give them the money then bide your time. I'm sure @aguero93:20 will reward them with fire and bricks one day.

We would happily chip in too.

This in a nutshell and something I've thought about for a while. Both me and the wife are massive animal lovers and have been following your story all the way.

As horrible and shit as it sounds after 6 weeks I'd imagine somebody has this dog and is treating it like their own. The only way of possibly getting the little furball back is this person being offered something financially that they can't turn down. Previous experience of a missing Dalmatian of ours.

Give them the money then bide your time. I'm sure @aguero93:20 will reward them with fire and bricks one day.

Yeah I can throw in €1,000 towards a reward and if it turns out sometime that some **** has nicked the dog then fire and bricks will be in ready fucking supply no worries.

Yeah I can throw in €1,000 towards a reward and if it turns out sometime that some **** has nicked the dog then fire and bricks will be in ready fucking supply no worries.

I'll be getting it back off them in 5 years time though when they're sat there one random Tuesday night watching Corrie.

All joking aside though I'm happy to match @aguero93:20 offer. My dogs are like my kids and I'd defend them with my life. Having gone through something quite similar it's fucking horrendous.

Alternatively, it could be she has been taken in by some old dear who has no social media etc. We took a dog in 20 years ago, no chips then, no collar or ID. We put 'dog found' posters up in our area, but zilch.
It was four weeks on, a woman saw one of the posters when visiting the area. She recognised him, and it turned out he was from eight miles from our garden where we found him .... similarly, he was spooked by fireworks when let out for a wee, and jumped their fence. Happy ending ..... hopefully something similar has happened with Frankie.

If they are knowingly keeping her, I will happily aid and abet the reprisals;-)

Sorry for not posting for a while, it really has been quite an horrendous time.

Tomorrow is the day we put out a reward after 7 weeks of searching.
As much as we really appreciate the offers of donations towards the reward, this is something we must do ourselves.

We are still getting reports of sightings and although most turn out to be fruitless, i am sure some are quite possibly her.

The turnout for the organised search on Saturday was breathtaking, at least 100 people turned up to search for a dog they had never seen before to help people they had never met before. It was unreal.

Sorry if thats all a bit rambled, had a few beers today for the 1st time for quite a while.

Thanks all.

xxxx

As much as we really appreciate the offers of donations towards the reward, this is something we must do ourselves.

We are still getting reports of sightings and although most turn out to be fruitless, i am sure some are quite possibly her.

The turnout for the organised search on Saturday was breathtaking, at least 100 people turned up to search for a dog they had never seen before to help people they had never met before. It was unreal.

Sorry if thats all a bit rambled, had a few beers today for the 1st time for quite a while.

Thanks all.

xxxx
Best of luck blue, my prayers are with you and your family.

Thanks all.

xxxx
Lovely article on BBC website about a dog called Jazzy in Texas who went missing five years ago (after getting scared by fireworks) and has been found many miles away. When his owner went to collect him the dog immediately knew it was his dad. Put "Jazzy the dog" into bbc website search box to read the article.
Also just seen a piece on the group that got started by a chap called Graham Burton in South Wales who do the drone searches for missing pets, might be the one helping you find Frankie.
Always hope ...

Last edited:
Im bumping this thread as I've just seen more Facebook posts going out about her still being missing.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.