Missing Dog Frankie

BBC want to do something now apparently and The MEN want to do some sort of follow up. x
Did they say on the programme something about checking the chip is up to date? Is there any way you can inform the vet that your dog has been missing so if anyone has taken Frankie in, if they do happen to take him into a vet for treatment, it will show as being lost? I don’t know, as I am not a pet owner. I do hope you get him back, don’t lose hope, we’ve seen on this programme, pets do return to their owners:)

Did they say on the programme something about checking the chip is up to date? Is there any way you can inform the vet that your dog has been missing so if anyone has taken Frankie in, if they do happen to take him into a vet for treatment, it will show as being lost? I don’t know, as I am not a pet owner. I do hope you get him back, don’t lose hope, we’ve seen on this programme, pets do return to their owners:)
The Mrs & daughters have emailed pretty much every vet in the country.
Hopefully one day x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.