missing girlfriend.

crizack

Hey everyone. My girlfriend Laura was out last night in grand central with her mates and has not been seen since walking to kick a cab on whitworth st at around 1:15am (over from the ritz) Her mate was walking infront and when they noticed she had gone, they looked everywhere for around 1 hour and no-one, including the doormen on the ritz had seen her. My mate was carrying her shoes and handbag with her money, phone and house keys in.

She was drinking but has never done anything like this before. she is 5'5", slim with dark (dyed) purple hair (just past her shoulders). She is 26, Called Laura and has a prominent welsh accent. The police have been informed and have issued a missing person's notice and are trying to check the cctv of the areas where she was last seen. We are all worried and if anyone knows or can ask anyone who may have seen her, all replies will be most gratefully welcome. She lives in Walkden and none of the hospitals in manchester have booked anyone under her description and name in.

Thank you for any help.

thanks guys. no colourmeblue. She the most mature person i know. This is totally out of character. She got no shoes, money, phone or house keys. she's not turned up at her house yet either, her family live in wales so it's not like she could have got someone to pay her taxi either and im at my sisters, she doesnt know this address.

Not sure what to say mate, apart from I hope she just walks in today safe n sound!!!
No cctv footage available???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.