missing girlfriend.

Another women will have offered her somewhere to stay for the night.
When i got seperated on a stag do, plenty of people offered somewhere to stay until the morning. Once sober, she will make arrangements to get home etc...(hopefully)

crizack said:
thanks guys. no colourmeblue. She the most mature person i know. This is totally out of character. She got no shoes, money, phone or house keys. she's not turned up at her house yet either, her family live in wales so it's not like she could have got someone to pay her taxi either and im at my sisters, she doesnt know this address.
is she on facebook/twitter mate?....would be worth sending a message on there too

If she not back by tonight (and i hope she is) take that pic and along with some friends go and see every taxi base in town, leave a copy of the pic with them.
I guess the police will view all cctv again.

Also try the Black cab ranks.. she could have got a cab home if her parents were willing to pay the driver when he got there.
Good luck, hope shes well.

Thank god!!!
I was tempted to ask where she had been etc??
But, she is back, fuck all else matters now!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.