Missing Lescott ?

A A

Anonymous

he usually gets slated on here, but it was obvious we were missing lescott like mad today. He's probably been our best defender- a solid centre half, who does his job effectively and contributes a hell of a lot to the team . WE NEED YOU JULIAN :(
to organise us at the back again.

I think he has been key at the back for us this season, cleaned up Kompany's mistakes earlier in the season and it was obvious today we missed him.

Not really. Another average player like Milner. We simply just did not control play. A midfield issue not a defense one.

Dax777 said:
Not really. Another average player like Milner. We simply just did not control play. A midfield issue not a defense one.

what have you got against him ?

Wasn't only the fault of the back 4 today but we're definitely more stable with Lescott in the team.

Fun how people forget Lescotts errors when they have someone else to blame.

"Blue moan, if only we'd played the other guy", should be our motto.

bluebannana said:
Dax777 said:

what have you got against him ?
Nothing! I am just tired of us hyping up players that are in fact average. Lescott is, Milner is, and so is De Jong.

I just don' think I feel like missing what we don't miss.

Lescott has been awesome this season. I always had him down as a weak link but he has really stepped up. Of course we have missed him. Kompany and lescott's defensive partnership has been key to our success this season. Since Christmas that partnership hasn't really had chance to perform together due to injuries and suspension. That as well as other things has been a big factor in our late season decline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.