Missing link - Bellamy

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
It's been said before and it'll keep being said, the miss of Bellamy this season has been so bad it's untrue.

Imagine if our team was:

..................Hart..................
Micah...Vinnie...Lescott...Zab
.....Nigel...Yaya/Barry/Milner.....
AJ..........Silva..........Bellers
.................Tevez.................

That team would rip most teams apart in the Prem, and with the addition of Bellamy's pace, skill, goals and assists it could even turn over teams like Chelsea which it did last season.

Getting rid of Bellamy is the biggest mistake Mancini has made since he's been in charge.

With 13 we'd beat Barca.

i keep saying this if only bellamy was here , for a man whos getting on he has bags of pace. top quality player

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Bellamy also made the most assists last season... a total of 14, SWP was behind with 11.

And given how off form SWP has been this season, maybe that should be an indicator that last seasons figures mean sod all when it comes to what Bellamy could have contributed this year...

We're lacking pace yes, but I think Bellamy may finally be past it.

Celebritykiller said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Bellamy also made the most assists last season... a total of 14, SWP was behind with 11.

And given how off form SWP has been this season, maybe that should be an indicator that last seasons figures mean sod all when it comes to what Bellamy could have contributed this year...

So because SWp has turned into a bag a shite, that must also mean Bellamy has.

rickmcfc said:
Celebritykiller said:

So because SWp has turned into a bag a shite, that must also mean Bellamy has.

I couldn't honestly say, I haven't watched him this year. But as others have said, he hasn't set the championship alight.

This is my gripe with Roberto. He alienated valued, homegrown(ish) players we are now subsequently missing.

would love abit of his desire to win and fight for the cause in our team.

i still cant get my head around he's not in our sqaud and jo is.

Bellamy for me was playing so well up front and we
let him go. no forced him to go and replaced him
with lesser players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.