Missing mooners

Still here mate but will only post in the political thread when it is not too rabid, rather enjoying other threads especially about City and music, have a good evening Blue.
Must admit I pulled out of the politics thread it has calmed down of late no one to take an opposing view which kills debate somewhat. Stay safe blue.

Still here mate but will only post in the political thread when it is not too rabid, rather enjoying other threads especially about City and music, have a good evening Blue.

I don't even look at the politics thread any more...I couldn't give a rats arse about trying to argue with political opponents.

Edit: I have in the recent past been a poster on the Guardian as one of the few Conservative Brexit supporters on there but I have given that a swerve too. The people have spoken :)

Last edited:
Do they ban people temporarily? I’ve either been banned from or hounded off every forum I’ve ever used. Think I’ve been on here sporadically for about ten years.

I think you are safe on here mate, we don't like Welshys but hey, who does. :-)

Georgians. One stopped me in Tbilisi to shake my hand saying how much he hated the English.
0_Georgi-Kinkladze-Classic-Football-Shirts.jpg

What ever happened to MCRJON and did anyone know who he actually was?

Seemed pretty connected at the club several years ago.

I don't even look at the politics thread any more...I couldn't give a rats arse about trying to argue with political opponents.

Edit: I have in the recent past been a poster on the Guardian as one of the few Conservative Brexit supporters on there but I have given that a swerve too. The people have spoken :)
We all have our crosses to bear. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.