Missing mooners

Has CityKev left the forum? I knew his family a bit. City ledge Badger and his late brother Tom.

Badger and Tom. I once bumped in to them on Oldham Street when I was walking up to my hotel. They'd been out on the piss since 9am and were doing a pub crawl to the ground. It was the early afternoon for an evening KO. My goodness did those two like to enjoy themselves...

Anyone else know them?

Badger and Tom. I once bumped in to them on Oldham Street when I was walking up to my hotel. They'd been out on the piss since 9am and were doing a pub crawl to the ground. It was the early afternoon for an evening KO. My goodness did those two like to enjoy themselves...

Anyone else know them?
mike.jpg

Loads will know Badger on here I guess. Tommy has been gone for almost 6 years now.

Was very saddened when I heard about Tom. I was drinking alone in the Crossroads and he had me sitting with him and the family. Absolute diamond. The most Bitter Blue you could ever wish to meet too. Fantastic.

Anyone else know them?

Badger travels to some away games on the Monton coach. He`s a bit of a lightweight compared to some of those fuckers on there.

Was very saddened when I heard about Tom. I was drinking alone in the Crossroads and he had me sitting with him and the family. Absolute diamond. The most Bitter Blue you could ever wish to meet too. Fantastic.
He always told us that he got up an hour earlier than he needed to every day so that he could hate the bastards for a bit longer each day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.