Missing mooners

Blueinsa got pissed off with the place,it had been coming for a while.

A shame as hes a good lad and contributor.

Yeah you could see him incrementally losing patience on some of the Club threads. I'm glad it is that and not something outwith though. Had our head-to-heads certainly, but on all things City his contribution was really good.

Because their opinions are shot down and are then are call all names under the sun? Some very rude, obnoxious posters lurk this forum, thinking they are Gods gift to Man City! Nobody has time for that! Trust me, I know... New arrivals won’t last long.
*sniff*

You sometimes have to take a little break from here, especially when the team are faltering and the gobshites crawl out from the woodwork.
I decided after the West Brom game to step away for a couple of months because getting into arguments on a football forum when there's so much more going on in my life seemed like a fucking stupid thing to do.

I'd like to think after a breather I'll be more calm and collected but it's fucking hard sometimes reading some things posed!! Haha!

You sometimes have to take a little break from here, especially when the team are faltering and the gobshites crawl out from the woodwork.
I decided after the West Brom game to step away for a couple of months because getting into arguments on a football forum when there's so much more going on in my life seemed like a fucking stupid thing to do.

I'd like to think after a breather I'll be more calm and collected but it's fucking hard sometimes reading some things posed!! Haha!
100%

Because their opinions are shot down and are then are call all names under the sun? Some very rude, obnoxious posters lurk this forum, thinking they are Gods gift to Man City! Nobody has time for that! Trust me, I know... New arrivals won’t last long.

Soft cunts then ;-)

If you haven't been abused on Bluemoon thwn you are doing something wrong

It's not the first time he's taken a break. It's usually after he ramps up to being on here 24/7 for a while posting on every topic and arguing with everyone. Seems to burn out then comes back a couple of months later.
His wife is with child and will be delivering any time soon. I was under the impression everybody else was arguing with Ban for the sake of arguments sake and what a brave soul to travel alone to those desolate alt-forums.

A den of inequity where strangers of sensibility are mercilessly ostracized, spat out and cast down unto calmer climes. A masonic gaggle of brothers with flaming torch and pitchfork to hand .. entrance by invitation only.

Beware the Moon lads .. and don't stray from the path.

Anyway he's obviously been eaten as you can't even tag his name : /

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.