Missing mooners

Let's just say that I've had a few run ins with Mods over the years. Mostly due to my inability to let things go. Mostly.

There have been a few occasions when power seems to go to a Mod's head. Blueinsa was responsible for some of these occasions. Mind you a quick PM seemed to sort it out.

It's not an easy job being a Mod. Done it myself. Very hard not to take things personally and react accordingly. It also seems to turn certain people into dullards, with little of no sense of humour as they rigidly stick to the rules. A good mod who is one you don't notice. A bad mod stands out. There's a couple on here.

Oh, If you actively seek out Modship you should be denied. You'll come across as a needy twat and lose all respect.

Let's just say that I've had a few run ins with Mods over the years. Mostly due to my inability to let things go. Mostly.

There have been a few occasions when power seems to go to a Mod's head. Blueinsa was responsible for some of these occasions. Mind you a quick PM seemed to sort it out.

It's not an easy job being a Mod. Done it myself. Very hard not to take things personally and react accordingly. It also seems to turn certain people into dullards, with little of no sense of humour as they rigidly stick to the rules. A good mod who is one you don't notice. A bad mod stands out. There's a couple on here.

Oh, If you actively seek out Modship you should be denied. You'll come across as a needy twat and lose all respect.

that’s why I would make a good one, been asked on an almost weekly basis for ten years and said no but never say never.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.