Missing mooners

Last post of his that I read was along the lines of he would disown his Mum if it turned out she was gay.
I imagine he would wait until he's fleeced her of all her money so he could swan around eastern Europe following Wales first.
I didn’t see that, saw a load of anti-Manchester drivel and him arguing on multiple threads

TBF Peoffrey had posted a few times along the lines that gave a pretty clear indication he was sick of everything. Whole thing sounded very much like a depressive episode, either going into, or getting worse. Hope he's ok.

Last post of his that I read was along the lines of he would disown his Mum if it turned out she was gay.
I imagine he would wait until he's fleeced her of all her money so he could swan around eastern Europe following Wales first.

I think it is probably just bitterness at getting rejected by lesbians, or women in general.

I managed to "turn one" for a brief period and she flew thousands of miles to meet me at her own cost two times. But I know she was always that way inclined, so I take it as a compliment that I have must have been very important to her.

Can't blame him really can you..? He hasn't been given a good hand in life... he is Welsh.

I think it is probably just bitterness at getting rejected by lesbians, or women in general.

I managed to "turn one" for a brief period and she flew thousands of miles to meet me at her own cost two times. But I know she was always that way inclined, so I take it as a compliment that I have must have been very important to her.

Can't blame him really can you..? He hasn't been given a good hand in life... he is Welsh.
He was a knob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.