Missing mooners

Seemed like a decent guy when I met him, maybe it was the same meet up?
Possibly, mate. There's a lot I've tried to block out from that Wembley day. Wigan 1 City 0 for starters.
GDM had organised a meet and greet on the roundabout near the Green Man.
Met Skashion, Ric, PB, Squirty, Feed the Goat, Blueboy, GDMs lad and name change Ban Jani.
As it turned out that was the highlight of the day.! Having said that, @gordondaviesmoustache is still chasing me for his £5 finders fee.
He's changed, that lad.

Possibly, mate. There's a lot I've tried to block out from that Wembley day. Wigan 1 City 0 for starters.
Met Skashion, Ric, PB, Squirty, Feed the Goat, Blueboy, GDMs lad and name change Ban Jani.
As it turned out that was the highlight of the day.! Having said that, @gordondaviesmoustache is still chasing me for his £5 finders fee.
He's changed, that lad.
Ah no, was a bluemoon meet up in town when I met Skashion. Fortunately I wasn’t at Wembley as was out of the country.

I think frustration and boredom can sometimes lead people to lose the plot or at least appear that they have. Common sense would suggest one can simply no longer post but I think some need the push or they think fuck it let’s see how long I can push the boundaries before they act. Others are just drama queens and like the attention of getting banned. They probably read the forum as a guest hoping they get mentioned.

I’ve heard some even come back with a different account but this sounds like conspiracy bollocks to me:-)

I think frustration and boredom can sometimes lead people to lose the plot or at least appear that they have. Common sense would suggest one can simply no longer post but I think some need the push or they think fuck it let’s see how long I can push the boundaries before they act. Others are just drama queens and like the attention of getting banned. They probably read the forum as a guest hoping they get mentioned.

I’ve heard some even come back with a different account but this sounds like conspiracy bollocks to me:-)
You’d have to be a bit of a sad twat to do that.

He's changed, that lad.
I must've left a lasting impression for you not to remember me that day........**** ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.