Missing mooners

I think his mrs had a kid the last time he was openly active on here. I did think Octavian was Banjani for a while.
I always got along with Ban.
Then again, it seemed like it was in the politics forum that people got upset with him and I asked Ric to remove my ability to view that forum for me years ago.
I hope he's elbows deep in baby shit ;)

Arguing with a mirror
The mirror would come off second best .. sadly missed poster who posted .. his way

Bless you Ban.

Naff forum if we all agreed.Negates the purpose of debate.(message for all the soft cnunts that put folk on ignore)

Last edited:
The mirror would come off second best .. sadly missed poster who posted .. His Way

Bless you Ban.

Naff forum if we all agreed.Negates the purpose of debate.(message for all the soft cnunts that put folk on ignore)

tbf there is debate and then general cuntishness above and beyond disagreeing.

Yup, I don't venture on to there very often but when I do the same people are still rowing with each other, I never understand where they find the time to do so tbh
I drop in every now and again to increase the quality of the discourse. Then, effortlessly I was in, and blink and I am gone. To return some time in the future, just to keep an eye out for anything interesting. Rarely happens, unless of course I inject it. I could go on, but modesty forbids.

I drop in every now and again to increase the quality of the discourse. Then, effortlessly I was in, and blink and I am gone. To return some time in the future, just to keep an eye out for anything interesting. Rarely happens, unless of course I inject it. I could go on, but modesty forbids.
Celtic fan in charge of the rangers game today?

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.