Missing mooners

I always got along with Ban.
Then again, it seemed like it was in the politics forum that people got upset with him and I asked Ric to remove my ability to view that forum for me years ago.
I hope he's elbows deep in baby shit ;)
He found religion and lurched massively to the right and acted like a massive prick then got banned or banned himself iirc

Did I fuck grow up. I left the country came back got married and had a kid. I also got a job that didn't allow me to post so often. Trying to come back just commitments are thick these days
Well you picked a shit time to come back, off topic is like mum's net combined with Simon Bates Our Tune, the City section is self immolating and it seems in General Football section we have to be nice to rag posters.

Welcome back !

Well you picked a shit time to come back, off topic is like mum's net combined with Simon Bates Our Tune, the City section is self immolating and it seems in General Football section we have to be nice to rag posters.

Welcome back !
Yeah when I popped back in 2016 I wondered what had happened to the place. As its 2023 now and having a different view on things is considered almost illegal I though I would come and see what happening. I mean I have only been banned 400 times from Bluemoon. But I'm 38 next week so I'm more many an argumentative now then I was at 23 when I first joined

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.