Missing mooners

Must remember to sew a Blue hankie to the outside of my left pants pocket.
Al Pacinos Cruising and a wicked film from back in the day. Lots of leather clad sausages trotting around for alt sex and S&M in New York city and getting viciously slayed by a physco killer. Pacino dresses up in tight gear and a policeman's elmet to delve deep undercover and solve the riddle once and for all..

Of course this bears no correalation with Mr Walkers recent absensia on a sailing ship near you.

Maybe you should go for a 1 to 1 equivalent of off-topic threads started vs likes…
I think you might be taking Off Top a little too seriously. We went through a phase of songs that had xxxxx in the title. I nearly died of boredom

@StevieAsk The England game yesterday reminded me that he hasn't posted for awhile. He travels everywhere watching England so was brilliant when we were first in Europe. Knew all the cheap routes I went with him for the Monaco game, if your still about Stevie get planning an Istanbul route in case its needed.

Al Pacinos Cruising and a wicked film from back in the day. Lots of leather clad sausages trotting around for alt sex and S&M in New York city and getting viciously slayed by a physco killer. Pacino dresses up in tight gear and a policeman's elmet to delve deep undercover and solve the riddle once and for all..

Of course this bears no correalation with Mr Walkers recent absensia on a sailing ship near you.
Remember that episode of "The Detectives" when Bob tells Jasper to wear his S&M gear to a party they have been invited to.
And Jasper mis-understands him, and turns up in his M&S gear instead. Pretty funny IMO.

@StevieAsk The England game yesterday reminded me that he hasn't posted for awhile. He travels everywhere watching England so was brilliant when we were first in Europe. Knew all the cheap routes I went with him for the Monaco game, if your still about Stevie get planning an Istanbul route in case its needed.
Hello mate, I’m still around. Funnily enough, I’m stuck at Lancaster station having missed my connection coming back from last nights game. I was in Napoli on Thursday and was in Leipzig for our game a few weeks back.
Going to give Munich a miss as was there last year with England but, if we get through, I’ll be doing the semi and final. I’ll let you know if I find a cheap route but I did a sleeper train from Istanbul to Sofia for an England game in Bulgaria a couple of years back so that could be an interesting route in.

Hello mate, I’m still around. Funnily enough, I’m stuck at Lancaster station having missed my connection coming back from last nights game. I was in Napoli on Thursday and was in Leipzig for our game a few weeks back.
Going to give Munich a miss as was there last year with England but, if we get through, I’ll be doing the semi and final. I’ll let you know if I find a cheap route but I did a sleeper train from Istanbul to Sofia for an England game in Bulgaria a couple of years back so that could be an interesting route in.
Now that would be fun. Great to see you're still about.

Edit: what was the town we were at re Monaco ? See my photo in the City flags thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.