Missing mooners

News is coming in from Reuters that Colin Bells Holdall has been captured. Reports say a lighting raid by the mods took place in the early hours of this morning to detain the well known revolutionary.
More on this story as we get it.
I read a report that he was seen being bundled into a main(e) van which then abandoned him in the mossy side of Manchester.

News is coming in from Reuters that Colin Bells Holdall has been captured. Reports say a lighting raid by the mods took place in the early hours of this morning to detain the well known revolutionary.
More on this story as we get it.
When he commits to no more daft threads (along with a sizeable contribution to the mods' pension fund), we'll consider releasing him.

When he commits to no more daft threads (along with a sizeable contribution to the mods' pension fund), we'll consider releasing him.
@jimharri oh you don't know what you've started.
I've just spoken to The Specials, they are reforming and tomorrow they will be in the studio to record the Mandela song.

His body abused but his mind is still free
Are you so blind that you cannot see
I said (all together now)
Freeeee Colin Bells Holdall

By the way, you are not responsible for the abuse to his body. It was the cream cakes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.