Missing mooners

Can I apologise to anyone who thought I was in any trouble? I had a few to drink watching the Brentford match out and think I got mad posting whilst waiting for a pizza in a takeaway. I genuinely can’t remember.

My sense of humour often throws people. I’m a bit out there and daft as anything. I can go too far sometimes but never mean anything by it.

I’m very very sorry if anyone was worried. I’ve been busy with work in the last few days.
Lol if you had posted them pictures on 4chan I'd have bet my life savings you was going out on a shooting spree.

Can I apologise to anyone who thought I was in any trouble? I had a few to drink watching the Brentford match out and think I got mad posting whilst waiting for a pizza in a takeaway. I genuinely can’t remember.

My sense of humour often throws people. I’m a bit out there and daft as anything. I can go too far sometimes but never mean anything by it.

I’m very very sorry if anyone was worried. I’ve been busy with work in the last few days.
Good to see you're OK. I miss the old London days.

So long as youre ok. Good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.