Missing mooners

Wonderful Life the album is brilliant. Diminishing returns after that. Released something before Wonderful Life that was also good, less polished. Not sure about it’s availability on streaming services though.
I am quite liking his later albums, bit John Cougar Mellencamp-ish.

(I'm not quite sure why this thread has turned into another music discussion, so apologies).

Was just looking at a thread from 2009 and there was a post from Squirtyflower who used to post a lot, completely forgotten about him, anyone know what happened to him (or her)

Great poster and MOD.

Swam against the tide on the politics sub forum, got the usual abuse and probably had enough so fucked it off.

There’s maybe just a dozen Bluemooners I recognise because the forum is just so big. I think because we don’t use avatars then many names seem similar and blend in to each other.

I agree Misty
Yours I’ll always know because of The Simpsons. Prestwich and Bimbo I’ve known for a long old time because we used the same London pub for matches. I’ve met EL2, BMR etc.

I had a good laugh on the concourse at Palace years back on Slippy G day with a Bluemooner who knew who I was because I’d started a funny thread days before. I can’t remember his name now.

Great poster and MOD.

Swam against the tide on the politics sub forum, got the usual abuse and probably had enough so fucked it off.
Pretty sure he was to the left on politics so the usual abuse must have come from those nice conservatives.
My recollection is he was fed up with the forum in general when he stopped posting.

Ahead of his time.

Pretty sure he was to the left on politics so the usual abuse must have come from those nice conservatives.
My recollection is he was fed up with the forum in general when he stopped posting.

Ahead of his time.

Other way around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.