Missing mooners

We had one on penis beakers didn't we, hell what do they want to talk about ?

No that is a genuine question. married 37 years and I still don't know.

My Mrs seems to talk a lot without actually saying much, it’s odd to say the least.

I still wonder about BOB and whether he's changed at all. I remember politely telling him to fuck off about something and I made it into his Bluemoon location description, albeit under my previous moniker (I wasn't banned, just changed names).

I only fairly recently called him out and will do so again, but I remain curious for the whereabouts and wellbeing of Tony (TTTCITYBHOY)

Bob lives in Stockport now. He looks active on podcasts for TV shows. He’s got an Asian girl on the go.

For anyone wondering about 'Johnny on the spot', he's doing well last time I messaged him on FB messenger a few months back. He set up a GoFundMe page if you recall(about 4 years ago iirc) to see his daughter in the North East, and looked like he'd be spitting up with his Mrs at the time. He was down on his luck and needed help.
Met him a few times(at the time) when he was down over a few beers and he appreciated my company and friendship.

JOTS is a really decent and likable guy and I think his bipolar has leveled out for the better nowadays. Glad he's still a married and happy bringing up his daughter as a family: )

Last edited:
Fantasy Ireland. A poster I remembered for promoting working on the railways and seemed a decent guy to me. I'm away from the forum a lot though and apparently he ruffled feathers, to put it politely. I don't know the ins and outs

His views on the less fortunate folk were abhorrent and wouldn't surprise me if he was binned because of it.

One post I won't forget. "Any person on benefits should be beaten within an inch of their lives" and he wouldn't take that back either.

His views on the less fortunate folk were abhorrent and wouldn't surprise me if he was binned because of it.

One post I won't forget. "Any person on benefits should be beaten within an inch of their lives" and he wouldn't take that back either.

It's also flawed logic, because surely a beating of such levels will only put a person out of work for longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.